MTP targets are reusable steel plates for MALDI-TOF-MS analysis. They are used in the ScoutMTP ion source that is found in autoflex and ultraflex series instruments. The MTP target frame III (Part No. 8074115) is required to mount MTP targets in the ScoutMTP source. The target plates are delivered with transponder and barcode.
If you are unsure of which type of MALDI target is the best for your application, please contact Bruker Support (send a request).
- MTP 384 target plate ground steel BC (8280784) used for wide variety of applications
- MTP 384 target plate polished steel BC (8280781) used preferably for samples dissolved in volatile organic solvents.
MTP TLC Adapter (8255595)
The MTP TLC Adapter is a dual-use adapter for the hyphenation of thin-layer chromatography (TLC) and MALDI as well as for MALDI Imaging applications. This accessory enables the measurement of thin layer chromatography (TLC) with a Bruker ScoutMTP source MALDI instrument. The product is used with autoflex/ultraflex/rapifleX MALDI-TOF(/TOF) systems as well as MRMS and timsTOF fleX systems.
- Product includes software license for TLC-MALDI
- TLC plates with aluminium backing are not included.
- Compatible with BigSlides for MALDI Imaging (Part No. 8259387).
- Requires Compass 1.2 SR1 (FlexControl 3.0.158) or higher.
The coupling of thin-layer chromatography and mass spectrometry is covered by the patents no. DE 199 37 438 C2, GB 2 355 581 B, and US6,414,306 B1