Patented AnchorChip™ targets are polished steel targets with hydrophilic sample and calibrant spots surrounded by a hydrophobic barrier for MALDI sample preparation. Sample positions on contain "anchors"; hydrophilic patches surrounded by a hydrophobic ring. The "anchor" localizes droplets at the sample position and the hydrophobic ring prevents sample spreading and concentrates the sample into a spot between 0.4 and 2 mm in diameter. The localization effect ensures that every single laser shot fired throughout an automatic run will hit a sample spot. This significantly increases the efficiency of the MALDI acquisition process.
Compatible with autoflex, ultraflex , rapifleX, timsTOF fleX, scimaX and solariX series instruments.
The MTP target frame III (Part No. 8074115) is required to mount MTP targets in Bruker MALDI ion sources.
|Product Name||MTP AnchorChip 384 BC||MTP AnchorChip 1536 BC||MTP BigAnchor 384 BC||MTP SmallAnchor 384 BC|
|Spot diameter (µm)
Examples of application
- Automated High-Throughput Oligo QC: From Automated Sample Preparation to MALDI Spectra Assessment
- Automated High-Throughput Clone Screening of Therapeutic Antibodies
- Extensive LC-Top-Down MS Sequence Confirmation of the NISTmAb Reference Material 8671
- Kinase inhibition screening by label-free mass spectrometry employing the MALDI PharmaPulse HTS solution
- Biomarker Identification in Large Clinical Sample Sets