AssureSST tests the NMR spectrometer and declares the instrument suitable for acquiring data on your samples. It is an ideal tool for any analytical lab and walk-up NMR spectrometer where high spectral quality and minimal instrument optimization time is desired.
AssureNMR works only within IconNMR – Bruker’s automation software. It does not require a sample changer, but one is highly recommended. Samples for each test need to be purchased separately.
- Predefined NMR tests for 1H lineshape, sensitivity (1H, 13C, 19F, 31P), temperature and quantitation calibration are included. User defined tests are possible to create from available templates.
- Fully configurable to run on a schedule defined by administrator, or on-demand.
- Uses industry standard samples for each test – samples are available from Bruker’s LabScape Webshop or any other vendor.
- 2 license options are available: 1 year or 15 years
- Supports Bruker TopSpin 3 and TopSpin 4
More info can be found here:
Please note: You will receive your license via email after the purchase process has been verified.