The Protein Dynamics Center is a unique software for the analysis of series of 1D-3D NMR and 1D-2D TD data that apply to various dynamics applications.
The software is fully compatible with TopSpin, licenses apply to protein and TD applications, other methods are free of charge.
- Easy to use because of a strongly method oriented work flow
- Includes PDF report and EXCEL export
- Automation via xml interface
- Protein dynamics includes T1, T1rho, T2, Rex, backbone and sidechain modelling, Noe, Cest, Protein-ligand binding via T2
- General dynamics includes T1, T2, T1rho, Diffusion, Kinetics, CP, Redor, Arrhenius and 2D Laplace
- TD dynamics includes 1D and 2D applications and is used as part of the FormCheck and RheoNMR products
- License is valid for 15 years
More info can be found here:
Please note: You will receive your license via email after the purchase process has been verified.