fleXmatrix is a quality matrix kit created especially for high resolution imaging workflows using matrix-assisted laser desorption and ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometers (MALDI-TOF MS). This purified matrix substance is the preferred choice for MALDI guided spatialOMx.
- Small portions remove the need for messy weighing; fits standard TM Sprayer methods
- Dissolves rapidly and completely; short sonication times is sufficient for complete mixing
- Easily removed from the sample postmeasurement for histological staining, immunohistochemistry or genetic analyses
- Perfectly suited for use with IntelliSlides™ (Part No. 1868957)
- Qualified for all of Bruker’s MALDI-Imaging platforms
The fleXmatrix is a dedicated application-specific solution:
- fleXmatrix for Lipid Imaging, Part No. 1869371
- fleXmatrix for Peptide Imaging, Part No. 1869450
- fleXmatrix for Protein Imaging, Part No. 1869451
The package consists of 10 single-use tubes à 200 mg of matrix, enabling fast preparation of the desired concentration simply by adding the relevant volume of solvent.
The storage temperature is: 2-8 °C (35-45 °F).
Instructions for Use
- The Guide to MALDI Sample Preparation
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA)