The “super-DHB” matrix is a 90:10 mixture of 2,5-DHB and 2-hydroxy-5-methoxybenzoic acid. It is the preferred choice for the analysis of very large intact proteins and glycoproteins using matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry (MALDI-MS). SDHB is also suitable for the generation of in source decay (ISD) spectra of intact proteins.
The package consists of 10 single-use tubes à 500 mg SDHB sufficient for the analysis of up to 1,000,000 samples using the AnchorChip sample carrier.
The storage temperature is: 2-8 °C (35-45 °F).
- Recombinant SARS-cov-2 Receptor Binding Domain: Comprehensive Top-Down Sequence Confirmation, Curation and O-Glycosylation Site Determination
- Rapid Top-Down Analysis of the NISTmAb antibody
- Structural study of a pegylated therapeutic protein by MALDI-ISD and ESI-QTOF
Instructions for Use
- The Guide to MALDI Sample Preparation
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA)